Commercial Roof Repair and Contractor Delaware
Our Specialty and the Best Investment for Your Business
Ferris Home Improvements owner Walter Ferris knows when it comes to your business, three things are essential—safety, security, and success. Our Wilmington DE commercial roofing contractor crew has installed a variety of flat roofing systems for several commercial customers in the area with roofs of all shapes and sizes. Ferris Home Improvements can handle any commercial roof repair, no matter how large or small it is, while also saving you thousands of extra dollars that you would normally pay for a big name. Before you install a new commercial roof, be sure to get an estimate from us as well—you’ll be pleasantly surprised how affordable a certified, licensed, and insured professional roofer can be! See our Roofing Gallery for more pictures.
If you’re in the market for a new flat roof for your commercial property, contact us today for a free estimate—we frequently hear from customers that we significantly undercut the competition’s bids for comparable products and installation. In addition, we guarantee our workmanship and we offer a variety of products and competitive warranties custom-fitted for your budget and property needs.
Our Commercial Roofing Contractor Services
- All Shingle Roof Services
- EPDM Flat Roofing System Installation & Repairs
- TPO Flat Roofing System Installation & Repairs
- GMS Flat Roofing System Installation & Repairs
- Flat Roofing Maintenance & Coatings
- Roof Drainage Cleaning & Repairs
- All Appropriate Permits to Complete Project
- Ballast Removal (if required)
- OSHA-Compliant Work
Popular Commercial Flat Roofing Systems
EPDM: Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) is a single ply membrane consisting of synthetic rubber, usually 45 or 60 mil thick. EPDM is one of the most popular flat roof rubber roofing systems in the commercial roofing industry today, offering superior leak-resistant technology that will last for decades. EPDM is one of the most popular flat roofing systems, having been around since the 1960s.
Thermoplastic Olefin or Polyolefin (TPO) is a single ply membrane consisting of ethylene proplyene rubber, usually 45 or 60 mil thick, similar to EPDM. However, the seams of a TPO roof use hot-air to weld the seams. TPO is reported to be a superior performer with regards to ozone and algae resistance, as well as being environmentally-safe and relatively easy to install. The welded seams are also reported to simulate a “seamless” finished product.
Why Trust FHI As Your Commercial Roofing Contractor?
- Our Roofs Are Designed to Resist Leaks.
As Wilmington DE commercial flat roof & shingle roof experts in leak detection and prevention, we offer these roof products because we dislike roof leaks as much as our property owners, and we love the quality and security that our advanced roofing systems can offer our customers.
- Our Roofs Are Long-Lasting. EPDM and TPO are examples of flat roofing systems are designed to withstand decades of extreme weather conditions, including roof traffic. You can rest assured you’re business is protected from the elements, and your wallet is protected from costly repairs.
- Our Roofs Are Reasonably Priced. We often undercut the area’s largest companies up to 60%!
- We’re Safe & Convenient. We offer several odor-free and fume-free installation options that can be safely installed year-round, and we’re prepared for OSHA-compliant installations.
- Our Roofs Are GREEN. Although we love green at FHI, we’re not referring to color here, we’re referring to energy efficiency, which eventually translates into everyone’s favorite kind of green— the one that goes in our customers’ wallets. Ferris Home Improvements’ Wilmington DE commercial roofing company proudly offers customers several green options that are ENERGY-STAR approved. Read more about ENERGY-STAR, or contact us today about our ENERGY-STAR approved products that are tax-credit eligible.
- We have an A+ BBB Rating and we are a 2012 winner of the BBB’s Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics.
- We’re professional, honest, family-owned and operated.
- We’re local and readily accessible. Not only are we your neighbor, but we are one of the most accessible roofers you’ll ever work with, whether it’s via e-mail or phone. We take pride in maintaining open, honest, regular communication.
Commercial Roofing Contractor Newark Delaware
Why FHI Commercial Roofing Contractor Services Are So Affordable:
Ferris Home Improvements is more affordable than the competition because we are not part of a giant, franchised corporation. With less overhead and a mid-size crew of dedicated experts in the field, we are an efficient commercial roofing contractor company that can offer you better labor pricing for the same top quality craftsmanship you get from the highest bidding competitors.
Another reason why Ferris Home Improvements can offer you such great deals is because we have established great relationships with vendors who make the products to skip the middle man and offer you better-than-retail pricing.
Financing. Can’t afford the entire bill right now? Would you rather make monthly payments? We have partnered with Service Finance Company to offer financing up to $25,000 for eligible customers, and we’ll work with you to help you get the services you need. Click the GE logo on the left to read more about our financing options.
Check out our Roofing Gallery page and our other Commercial Services page to see how Ferris Home Improvements have already helped several specific local business owners maintain their properties as safe, secure, energy-efficient, and valuable investments. Or, just call and ask us about your particular need—we are here to serve you and your Flat Roof Installation/Repairs needs!