Top 5 Home Maintenance Tips for Fall
The cooler temperatures that Delaware has been experiencing this month make it the perfect time to do a few Fall maintenance chores! By maintaining your roof, gutters, and deck, your home will be better protected and equipped to deal with the harsher weather headed our way. Before you know it, the holidays will be upon us and our attentions will be focused more on the aesthetics of our home rather than the necessary, but less rewarding home maintenance needs.
Here are the Top 5 Home Preparation for Fall, from your friendly home improvement contractors of Delaware:
- Get Your Gutters Professionally Cleaned & Repaired: With Ferris Home Improvement’s professional gutter maintenance contractors, there’s no need for you to risk life and limb! We can inspect, repair and clean out your gutters, so you don’t have to worry about pooling water, ice damns or damage to your home’s foundation due to faulty gutters. Our gutter repair contractors can’t be matched.
- Have Top-of-the-Line Gutter Guards Professionally Installed: Gutter guards are a safe way to protect your roof and foundation, as well as, provide you with a maintenance free solution. Installing top-of-the-line gutter guards, like Rhino Gutter Guards, can structurally improve the strength of your gutters, making them substantially better able to withstand the weight of ice and/or snow coming in the winter months!
- Repair & Coat Your Flat Roof: Maintaining your flat roof and the flashing and drainage/gutter system is critical to effectively move water quickly and efficiently off the roof, so that it doesn’t collect and seep through the surface to the wood sheathing below, and eventually the interior of your home.
- Seal Your Wood Deck: Our expert deck contractors can repair, power wash, sand, and restain your deck or porch to protect it from the elements, thus prolonging your deck’s life.
- Ensure All of Your Outdoor Lighting is in Working Order: The long nights will soon be upon us and faulty lighting can lead to nasty falls. Keep your family safe by ensuring all outdoor lighting is up to par.
At Ferris Home Improvements, we pride ourselves in delivering outstanding service at an affordable price; we provide the same services as the area’s largest roofing/gutter/windows/decking companies for a fraction of the cost. Most of our business is referral-based, so we save significant money on advertising, and our smaller, non-franchise company structure also saves us significant overhead costs as well. So what do we do with all of these savings? Pass them on to our best investment—our customers!
FerrisHomeImprovements.com | 302.998.4500 | Contact Us