Why Should You Get a New Roof?
1. They perform better! Tired of fixing leaks or unable to get a pesky roof leak to stop? Nothing fixes roof leaks like a brand new fresh start! A new roof installation can reveal trouble areas that you didn’t even know existed yet as well! The best way to stop water is with a new roof that is installed in the same way designed to repel the water. Stop wasting time, money, and effort and start living with a new roof over your head.
2. They look better! Not only do new roofs perform better, but they also LOOK much better, particularly if you invest in the new designer colors and technology available from shingle manufacturers like Owens Corning today.
3. They make your house look younger! A new roof can make your siding look brand new…or better yet, renovate both of them in one shot and REALLY makeover your home!
4. They raise your home’s value! A new roof is one of the best investments you can make on a property that is currently on or about to be on the market. Think about it, why would the new owner want to inherit roof problems?
5. They show off your style! Don’t like your roof’s look? Rip it off and get a new one that matches your home’s style as well as yours!
If you’re looking to improve the value and curb appeal of your home, new shingle roofing not only will protect your most valuable asset, it’ll beautify your home for years to come. Maximizing your property’s visual appeal with Lifetime Designer Shingles can be exciting, fun—and a smart investment.
‘Shingle roofs are cost effective, easy to maintain, and reliable, giving the home-owner a great return on investment. Asphalt shingles remain a top choice among alternative roofing materials such as metal, slate, cedar and clay.” — Asphalt Roofing Manufactures Association
5 Things You’ll LOVE About New Roofs From Your
Delaware Roofing Contractors
Ferris Home Improvements are honest and hard-working Residential roofing contractors in Delaware. Consistently giving our customers the best quality and value when it comes time to replace their roofs. Give us a call today for a free estimate!